With the launch of my SEO blog post, How To Build a Keyword Matrix [and Why You Need One], I showed examples of an Excel spreadsheet that included a macro for auto-tagging seacher intent.
A few notes about using it:
- To download it click the 'buy this' item.
- Enter your email address (this is part of gumroad's checkout, but no spam, promise).
- Your first time opening the macro-enabled Microsoft Excel file, make sure you click the yellow button at the top to 'enable macro content' or else the intent macro won't work.
- The file currently contains dummy data that is for example purposes only.
- I have entered a bunch of the common language I use when tagging search intent in cells B3, B4, and B5. Feel free to try it out or add/edit as you see fit.
- Make sure you set the 'Last Row' (in Cell H2) to whatever the last row is that you want analyzed, that's where it will stop checking.
- Click the [Get Intent] button and poof, up to 100,000 rows without breaking a sweat. It will also auto-update every time you change any of the tagging criteria keywords.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.